Who are CCP graduates (infographic)
What are the benefits of getting certified?
There are a lot of benefits to getting the CCP designation. As a CCP member in good standing you can:
- Expect to earn from 7% to 21% in additional annual income*
- Explore job opportunities through the Credit Institute's job board
- Get discounts and offers through our partners
- Stay at the top of your game and participate in ongoing professional development opportunities
- Access seminars on current industry topics
- Access a network of peers through regional chapter meetings, seminars, and social events
- Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
- Access the membership roster for networking and business purposes
* Credit Institute Salary Survey, October 2010
You’ll also be represented by an organization monitoring and reacting to legislative issues relevant to the credit sector.
But above all else, the CCP designation on your resume, your business cards, in your email signature, identifies you as a leader in the industry, representing excellence in credit management.
All Credit Institute of Canada members enjoy the following benefits:
The pride, prestige and status of belonging to a National Association of credit professionals and the ONLY Canadian professional organization granting designations in Credit Management.
Credit Institute of Canada has 13 Chapters and a Forum across Canada providing opportunities for networking, educational programs, seminars, and social events. Earn valuable Professional Development points by being involved.
A comprehensive listing of current members of the Credit Institute of Canada by individual and company name. Now available on-line.
A conference is held every two years in Canada providing an opportunity to further credit related skills, and network with industry peers.
Opportunities to Save your Company Money
Improve Your Credit Related Policies and Procedures. Save Money on Seminars, Conferences and Credit Reference Materials. Source Qualified Collection and Credit Management Employees at a Reasonable Price.
Designated Members Also Receive:
The added value of a certified credit professional designation respected by business as a symbol of excellence in credit management.
- A selection of current, relevant collection and credit management education ranging from junior-level assignment based courses to advanced university-level designation program courses
- Education that is written and updated regularly by credit professionals
- Programs that are respected and recognized by Business
- Discount on seminars and networking events
- Access to other credit professionals to mentor, benchmark and share best practices
- Four copies annually of “To Your Credit” – an on-line source of credit and management information
- Access to on-line legislative articles and discussions
- Special offers/discounts from Credit Institute Affinity Partners